Monday, January 23, 2017

LTSP Conversations 1/4

Senior Seminarian, Mercedes Lee, gathered a collection of students and staff to discuss Bishop Eaton's online course "What Would Luther Do Today?" Mercedes decided to use the beautiful gift we call technology to broadcast a healthy discussion everyday around a particular lesson. After I had just completed my critique of the course, I was thankful to be invited to share in the discussion. Personally, it was nice to be included in seminary activities since I am abroad. The direct conversation was much more helpful than the online forum. I encourage more seminaries and pastors to take the initiative in broadcasting live reflections of the course. 

We used Facebook Live, Instagram Live, and Zoom and later uploaded the recording to Youtube to continue to share with others.

#ReclaimMissionary

No comments:

Post a Comment