Friday, March 3, 2017

Writings By Nic

So it may seem that I have been a little irregular recently with maintaining my blog. This is true. There was a very odd period of nothing happening and everything happening all at once. Not much happens in the church over the summer here which has led me to getting involved in more domestic affairs. Needless to say, I have still been writing. In an upcoming post I will talk more about my internship experience however in the mean time I will leave you with a list of other blog contributions I have made while away. 

In other news, I was recommended to be interviewed by Living Lutheran, missionaries edition to speak about the Horizon International Program. While I am thankful to have been thought of, I do wish the article better captured the program. But that is neither here nor there as I have posted a bit about that on my social media. 

As I said, I'll go further into details in another post about life so far but for now here are a few good reading materials. For those who also enjoy the spanish language, there is also a #LiberadoYSinMiedo Lenten Devotional in the works best found here #LiberadoYSinMiedo

#TreasuresofDarkness Devotional Series

Day 9: Wandering in Darkness

Day 28: Burnished Bronze Feet


Lutheran Theological Seminary at Philadelphia "Voices of Public Theology" Blog

8 Reasons Not To Do An International Internship

Vicars Call In The Era of Trump

Clergy And Social Media

Clergy Shirts, Pumps, and Lipstick

One Thing I Learned In Seminary

How To With Decaon Faison: Field Sites

Advice for Single Seminarians

Racial Injustice and the Church

CPE: The Experience You Never Knew You Needed


#ReclaimMissionary

No comments:

Post a Comment